7th February 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Will Mumbai University accept my graduation done from CMJ University?

I did my graduation this year from CMJ U niversity,now the news says it is null, can i pursue my further studies? will mumbai university accept my graduation? also before seeking admission in this university i had seen the name of this university in the list of ugc recognised private institutes,but now it says null,as there are issues relating to Phd degrees,what about graduation degrees? are we on a safer side?

6th March 2014, 08:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will Mumbai University accept my graduation done from CMJ University?

Yes, Mumbai University will accept your graduation. Yes, you are right that there are issues going on regarding the PhD degree offered by the university but there is no issue regarding the graduation degree. The graduation degree offered by CMJ university is recognized by UGC and is acceptable all over India. The proof of the UGC certificate can be found in the below link.

Proof
16th May 2015, 12:01 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Will Mumbai University accept my graduation done from CMJ University?

Since the CMJU is a recognized university by the UGC, then every university across the nation will accept your graduation degree from CMJU.

You need not to worry for that.
13th August 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i done graduation in 2013 fm cmju and taken admission in cs cource icsi and have also complited two year training under icsi..sir my all effort seem to be loss becos cmju closed and i hv only marksheet and admit that its..what i do? leave icsi cource after 2 yrs? or can i take credit transfer or lateral entry if any ? kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?