24th December 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

News says that degree from CMJ University is null? Will Mumbai university accept graduation from there?

I did my graduation this year from CMJ University,now the news says it is null, can i pursue my further studies? will mumbai university accept my graduation? also before seeking admission in this university i had seen the name of this university in the list of ugc recognised private institutes,but now it says null,as there are issues relating to Phd degrees,what about graduation degrees? are we on a safer side?

31st December 2014, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: News says that degree from CMJ University is null? Will Mumbai university accept graduation from there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my graduation this year from CMJ University,now the news says it is null, can i pursue my further studies? will mumbai university accept my graduation? also before seeking admission in this university i had seen the name of this university in the list of ugc recognised private institutes,but now it says null,as there are issues relating to Phd degrees,what about graduation degrees? are we on a safer side?
Nothing to be worried dear. CMJ University is recognized by the Government and The University Grands Commission as well. So, Please don't worry. The Degree obtained from the CMG university is valid all over the India. You can do Master degree and Ph.D program at any university after completing graduation from CMG university.

Recognitions and Awards

UGC Letter

18th June 2020, 06:10 PM
AANSHI KAPOOR

Default Re: News says that degree from CMJ University is null? Will Mumbai university accept graduation from there?

Day by day it is getting exposed. If somebody files again PIL against CMJ and such degree selling most of the private universities, these degrees may get derecognized and students will loose everything.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?