15th October 2010, 07:31 PM
pagade uday

Is it true that at the time of transfer the candidate has to pay whole college fee ?

At the time of transfer , the candidate have to pay whole college fees , is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Why should I pay 3 years engineering course fee to get TC from college? What are the Anna University rules regarding transfer to another college?
  2. Is it true that we have to pay college fee, hostel fee and food charges as well?
  3. Can I study B.Sc again based on 12th PCM?
  4. Should we need to pay 4 years college fee from the college we are transferring?
  5. How can I get my class 12th TC after cancellation of UG B.Sc 1st year course? -- [New]
  6. How much fee will I pay after changing my college?
  7. How to get transfer from government college of Amravati and SP college Mumbai?
  8. Can I transfer myself from a private college to government college?
  9. Can I apply for ILETS exam and 10+2 Private together or do I have to complete my 10+2 first?
  10. Admission procedure and & fee details for degree course from ICG college Jaipur
  11. How to change dental college to do internships?
  12. How can I get transfer in other school which has good faculties of 11th PCMB? Should I have to deposit whole fee?
  13. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  14. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  15. What is the counseling date of B.Pharmacy?
  16. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to pay Veterinary college semester fee by cahs or by demand draft? Will bank pay the college directly if took education loan?
  18. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
22nd May 2011, 12:59 AM
vkvimal192

Default Re: Is it true that at the time of transfer through DTE after 1st year engineering from Solapur University to Shivaji University the candidate has to pay whole 4 years college fee to previous college?

yes it true if you migrate from one college to another you have to pay all the fee of four years
30th May 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that at the time of transfer through DTE after 1st year engineering from Solapur University to Shivaji University the candidate has to pay whole 4 years college fee to previous college?

can i change the stream after first year engineering to mechanical engineering even after there is a backlog in a first year
5th August 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of first deegre course of shivaji university?
10th August 2011, 12:56 PM
Yogesh2708

I also want to transfer from one college to other within nmu university but they are asking for whole fee of four years. I think they wants to do this because their one seat decreases so i think if you have a candidate who is withing to transfer in place of you from the college you want to get transfered in college you wish to leave, then they may think about it. But this procedure depends on DTE. I read DTE rules but it is not mentioned that student has to pay fee of 4 years.
Hope you and me also get transfered without paying whole fee.
19th January 2012, 08:35 PM
vinayak majgaonkar

its true.if you want to transfer college from one to another definitely you should obey some rules of college about this...

Perfect reasons to transfer?
the candidate should have good reasons to transfer one college to another...
their education service,campus n other factors can fever your reasons...

good planning for college transfer?
you have to plan for transfer.one can transfer through university also...
though your getting good and your desired college or university but it can affect your date of graduation or study abroad plans also....
good planning is very essential...

what to do?

you should concern with principal and other college high managing staph...
Also you should have very good marks to leave or enter in college....
and follow prospective rules about transfer...

Financial importance:
you should have good knowledge about rules ,guidelines about transfer of college....some college takes just that year's fee,some colleges takes fee of 4 years fee...from D.T.E. rules they are allowed to do this....first you read all terms n conditions of your college...and don't loose your hope....

you can visit following site:
www.dte.org.in
all the best............
19th January 2012, 11:21 PM
Sharma sujeet

its true.if you want to transfer collegefrom one to another definitely you should obey some rules of college about this...

Perfect reasons to transfer?

though your getting good and your desired college or university but it can affect your date of graduation or study abroad plans also....

what to do?

you should concern with principal and other college high managing staph....
31st January 2012, 01:10 AM
swati_forum

what to do?

you should concern with principal and other college high managing staph...
Also you should have very good marks to leave or enter in college....
and follow prospective rules about transfer...

Financial importance:
you should have good knowledge about rules ,guidelines about transfer of college....some college takes just that year's fee,some colleges takes fee of 4 years fee...from D.T.E. rules they are allowed to do this....first you read all terms n conditions of your college...and don't loose your hope....

you can visit following site:
www.dte.org.in
all the best............
18th June 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that at the time of transfer the candidate has to pay whole college fee ?

Where are the rules of dte about transfer to another college on their website dte.org.in??
18th June 2012, 06:25 PM
measking

Default Re: Is it true that at the time of transfer the candidate has to pay whole college fee ?

Where to find the rules and regulations about transfer on the website of DTE? I am unable to find it, please reply asap...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?