23rd June 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Which type of jobs are suitable for me after pursuing B.Tech from IT branch

Iam an aboveaverage student and persuving my 3rd b.tech of branch I.T which type of job suits for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What type pf bank jobs are suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO jobs and which books are suitable for bank jobs?
  2. What type of jobs are suitable for me after completing B.Tech in ECE with 70%
  3. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  4. What type of branch is suitable with BSc?
  5. Suitable jobs for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) fresher?
  6. List of best companies providing Internship? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. Which branch is more suitable for me in ME being a candidate of pursuing final year BE with ECE stream?
  8. List of jobs suitable for a 10th pursuing student?
  9. Which are the jobs given to female job seekers? What kind of jobs are suitable for women?
  10. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  11. What type of jobs do B.Tech students get with C.S branch?
  12. Which branch is suitable to do after B.Tech Electronics and M.Tech Chemical? -- [New]
  13. List of software and core companies which recruit the pass out students in electronics and instrumentation engineers?
  14. Which Bank Jobs are best suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO Exams? Which Books to prepare for these Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get jobs in Railway after completing diploma? What type of jobs are suitable for me in Railway?
  16. What are the jobs available in railways for IT engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech IT
  17. Which college is the best for masters in Petroleum branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in this branch
  18. How to appear for government job after passing B.Tech in CS branch?
30th July 2012, 09:21 PM
abthar

Default Re: Which type of jobs are suitable for me after pursuing B.Tech from IT branch

hi

After finishing your B.tech you have a large number of scopes in Government and private sectors.

Government sectors are

BHEL

ISRO

IES

BSNL

RRB

BANKS

BHEL|

BHL

HPCL

BPCL

PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSIONS

STAFFS SERVICE COMMISSIONS

UPSC

etc

private sectors are

TCS

CTS

WIPRO

HYUNDAI

FORD

INFOSYS

IGATE

CAPEGEMINI

dell

sony

Allsec

accenture

hope this information helps you

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?