7th October 2011, 10:23 AM
j.veeraragavan

How can I get jobs in Railway after completing diploma? What type of jobs are suitable for me in Railway?

1.i am completed in diploma it how to get the jobs in railway?
2.which type of jobs suitable for me in railway?

17th May 2012, 07:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get jobs in Railway after completing diploma? What type of jobs are suitable for me in Railway?

Railway department is one of the most important government divisions where in diploma candidates can find jobs. You can find entry level jobs in this department. Some of the positions which you can apply in Railways after diploma are Loco pilot, Railways Apprentice, clerk, Technician, Supervisor, Assistant etc. You should have passed RRB exams for this. If you get through this exam, you need to also attend P.I. Mode of application for this exam is online.
17th May 2012, 07:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get jobs in Railway after completing diploma? What type of jobs are suitable for me in Railway?

After B.Com you are eligible for Officer Positions in Railways. Minimum age limit for this position is 21 years. You should look out for job notifications about possible vacancies in Railways in official website. You can apply for suitable job vacancies via online. RRB is the main qualifying examination for this post. You need to clear written test so as to get a call for GD and Personal Interview.
13th July 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

how i can get the work from the railway while i am completeing the B.E. engineering
4th March 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

when will the exam for the post of engineer take place in 2014?in other words when the exam going to happen and how many post s are their for ECE plz rpl soon.
25th September 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my DME.so I want to get govern ment job .For that what I have to do?
11th December 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I am studying final year diploma in mech ,can I put the application for the post of assistant locopilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?