27th December 2016, 08:12 PM
harsha r gowda

Which type of questions are asked in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for BE through lateral entry? Cut of marks of previous 5 years?

Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year of Diploma in Electrical and Electronic engineering and want to study BE from Jamia Millia Islamia. Please tell me which types of question asked in entrance exam for it? Cut of marks of previous 5 years?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. When the application form of Jamia Millia Islamia University will be out for LLB? Last date to submit the form? Previous year cut off marks? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  4. B.Tech entrance cutoff marks for Jamia Millia Islamia University -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  7. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study M.Arch in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  11. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University?
  12. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  13. Syllabus and last 5 years solved question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  14. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  15. Jamia Milia Islamia offers admission through lateral entry?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
  18. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to study B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering)?
28th December 2016, 08:10 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which type of questions are asked in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for BE through lateral entry? Cut of marks of previous 5 years?

Following type of question may be asked in entrance exam
>> Syllabus related to Physics, Chemistry and Maths of class 10 th and 12.
>> General Knowledge questions related to Chemistry and Physics.
>> Engineering specialization question related to electrical and electronics.
>> General English related question of class 10+2 level.
>> Quantitative aptitude questions.
>> Reasoning and probability related questions.

Last 5 year cut off was not very high and final merit depends on the counselling and board members.
10th February 2017, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of questions are asked in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for BE through lateral entry? Cut of marks of previous 5 years?

Hello, sir I want to know that how much total weightage for BE entrance exam for civil branch and which type of question may be ask
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?