6th May 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to study B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering)?

Hello Sir/Madam,
Kindly let me know what is a cutoff marks in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech Computer Science Engineering course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study M.Arch in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  4. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. B.Tech entrance cutoff marks for Jamia Millia Islamia University
  8. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
  9. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. Cutoff of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Am I eligible to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if studying B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  13. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  14. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  17. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  18. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
10th May 2016, 11:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to study B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering)?

An important notification is that from 2016 onwards Jamia Milia Islamia will not going to conduct any entrance examination of their own. They will provide admission on the basis of the performance in JEE Main. So, it is difficult at this moment to provide exact details on the same. You must have to score well in the JEE Main in order to secure your seat in the above said college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?