29th February 2016, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and last 5 years solved question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?

Hello,
I have applied for an entrance exam of Jamia Millia Islamia for the course of M.Sc in Mathematics. Can anyone of you will tell me the syllabus? It will be very helpful if you provide me the solved previous 5 years question papers. Please Help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Download last 5 years solved question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech entrance exam
  2. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  3. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University?
  4. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  7. Syllabus of MSc Biotech exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia
  8. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  9. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  10. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  11. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  12. Details of entrance exams of MCJ and MSW of Jamia millia islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. Last 5 years question papers of IIMAC Jamia Millia Islamia college
  15. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  16. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  17. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Syllabus for Entrance Test and test schedule for admission in BA(Hons) course at Jamia Milia Islamia?
4th February 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and last 5 years solved question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?

Respected Sir/Ma'am I am interested in pursuing Masters degree in Mathematics (META) from Jamia University. As per my knowledge we need to appear for an entrance exam, so all I want to know is the syllabus for the entrance exam. I would be really glad if you can also recommend me with some reference books or study material helping me to crack the exam and also last year question paper if possible.

Sincerely,

Unaiza Samad
25th March 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and last 5 years solved question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?

I have entered for entrance exam of Jamia Millia Islamia for the course of BA hons. Geography. Can I get the syllabus and last five years question paper? Please help me
28th November 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get last 5 years question papers of msc in mathematics and computing
30th March 2020, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Can you please provide me the last five year's question papers with solution of MSc Mathematics entrance examination conducted by Jamia Millia? Kindly arrange the papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?