2nd October 2010, 08:08 PM
vikrantthakur

Which types of questions are asked in HPCL written exam?

sir , i did mba in hr can u help me Which types of questions are asked in HPCL written exam?

28th March 2011, 08:00 PM
cricket007
Banned

Default Re: Which types of questions are asked in HPCL written exam?

The test will consists of two parts. Part-I: 120 questions,Part-II: 50 questions.time: 2hours ,No negative marking
Part-I: this section consists of Quantitative,English Language and Intellectual ability(reasoning)-120 questions
Part-II: this section consists of questions from Technical Knowledge-50 questions
Total written exam time is 2 hours.and total questions is 170.so here time management is very important. here i will give clearly what type of questuions they asked
PART-IEnglish Language: they given around 40 questions from this,like prepositions,articles,meanings,antonyms,reading passage and correction of sentences
Quantitative : in this section also they given around 40 questions,they asked about ratios,percentages,etc
Intelluctual Ability: here also they given 40 questions, here they given some series of fiugures and sasked find the next figure. and two statements are given and asked find the conclusion and also they given one conclusion ,theyasked find the correct statement like wise they asked 40 questions from reasoning.
PART-IIThis is Technical section, so i am an INSTRUMENTATION engineer.so here i given what type of questions they asked and the topics also for Instrumentation branch
they asked mainly on the following topics,these all are basics only,
control systems,micro processor,op-amps,transducers,measurements,logic circuits and some from micro controllers,they asked most of the questions from control systems and digital electronics.
all questions are objective type questions,so we have to answer 170 questions from 120 min.so time management is very important.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?