12th October 2012, 05:38 PM
sandydeepika

What type of questions are asked in PSU exam?

what types of questions are asked in psuexams..Could u please tell me

26th April 2015, 12:36 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in PSU exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandydeepika View Post
what types of questions are asked in psuexams..Could u please tell me
The questions asked in Public Sector Undertakings entrance exams are mainly from:

1. Core engineering subjects. If you are from electrical engineering, questions will be mainly from Control system, Electrical machines, power system engineering, signals and systems etc.

Questions are mainly numerical and conceptual. So you need to work on concepts of each subjects. Practice plays a vital role in solving questions.

Solve previous years papers of your desired PSUs. Questions are not so difficult but tricky.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?