2nd August 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Which is better course between M.Tech Nanotech and M.Tech Robotics and Automation?

Which M.Tech course is better between Nano tech and Robotics for pursuing after B.Tech in ECE????

Which has a better scope in India and abroad???? Can someone please let me know the information on this? Thanks!

17th December 2017, 07:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better course between M.Tech Nanotech and M.Tech Robotics and Automation?

Both Nano Technology as well as Robotics field has their own scope in India and abroad. But when there is a comparison between these two courses, Robotics field has higher career as well as job opportunities for its candidates rather than Nano Technology.

I suggest you to sit and analyse the skills that you have, achievements that you made and the topics or field that you are most interested in to go ahead. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Robotics has the good scope in India and abroad as well.

You may find employment opportunities in the below mentioned companies,
>> Gridbots
>> Milagrow
>> Robots Alive
>> Systemantics
>> DiFACTO Robotics and Animation
>> Asimov Robotics
>> Sastra Robotics..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?