2nd May 2017, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

UG marks for MS in Germany

I have scored 71.5% in my UG and now, i am planning to do MS in Germany and I came to know that minimum 78% is required for doing MS in Germany. Is it possible for me to do MS in Germany or not? Please help me..

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  3. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  4. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  5. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  6. MS in Germany is possible with segregate? Minimum marks required?
  7. Can I study MS in Germany with 333 marks in GRE?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  10. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  11. What is the rank needed to do MS in Germany?
  12. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  13. Is it possible to do MS in Germany after completing B.E. with 69% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  15. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  18. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
3rd May 2017, 08:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: UG marks for MS in Germany

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of your UG with 71.5% aggregate marks from a recognized university. It is not mandatory to have 78% aggregate marks in UG to be eligible to pursue MS in Germany. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to be eligible to apply for admission to MS course in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?