20th April 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in Germany with 333 marks in GRE?

Dear Friends,
I want to get admission to MS course in Germany. I have got 333 marks in GRE. So I can do MS in Germany? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  2. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  3. How can I prepare to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Cutoff marks required to study MS in Germany?
  4. Best universities to study MS Civil in Germany for a candidate with 323 marks in GRE?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  7. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  8. Is it enough to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  10. List of entrance exams except GRE to study MS in USA and Germany?
  11. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  12. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  13. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  14. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  15. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  16. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  18. How can I get admission to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany with GRE scorecard?
21st April 2016, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Germany with 333 marks in GRE?

GRE score is not required for getting admission in MS course in German Universities. Most of the German Universities offer admissions in MS course through TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. So, you need to appear and qualify in TOEFL/IELTS examination for getting admission in MS course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?