29th October 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

MS in Germany is possible with segregate? Minimum marks required?

I've completed 3 rd year B-Tech with segregate 75%.Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? Minimum marks to do MS in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  2. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  3. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  4. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  5. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  6. Detail question about MS in Germany
  7. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  8. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  10. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  11. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in Germany in Graduation? I have done intermediate from commerce stream
  13. List of competitive exams required to write for studying MS in Germany?
  14. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  15. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  17. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  18. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
31st October 2014, 11:51 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MS in Germany is possible with segregate? Minimum marks required?

You are having a good percentage in your B.Tech. And I think it will be above 70 percentage, after the completion of your B.Tech. There are no minimum marks, which were specified by any university to MS in Germany. So, even an average student, who have at least 50 percentage of marks in his Graduation can get an admission in German universities. And to start the application process, you have to complete your IELTS exam.
IELTS is a exam to test the capability of a student in Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing sections of English. This exam will be conducted for 10 bands. And it is better to get above 6.5 bands to get a seat in the good university. After the completion of this exam, you should send your application to the selected list of universities along with your IELTS score report. Then the universities will verify your profile and they will give an admission, if you are eligible for an admission in their university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?