19th July 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?
  2. Entrance exams available to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?
  3. Fee structure of BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?
  4. Course structure of BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore? -- [New]
  5. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private?
  6. Distance education colleges in Bhopal for Bachelor degree in Social Work?
  7. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc Electronics Honours from Delhi University?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Cyber law course being a computer science engineer?
  9. Top 10 UGC recognized universities in West Bengal for BA(Honours) Geography
  10. How to do B.Com with accounts honors? I have scored 79% in 12th exam
  11. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BA honours at Oxford University?
  12. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  13. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
  15. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  16. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria of engineering admissions in SGSITS Indore after polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Geography) Honours in Mumbai University if secured 74% in 12th and scored 93 marks in Geography?
21st July 2018, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to get admission to study BCom + LLB (Honors) in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore. They have to clear the CLAT or LSAT examination and interview for the admission to study BCom + LLB (Honors) course in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore. For students who have not appeared for the CLAT / LSAT examination, a separate University examination shall be conducted for the admission to study BCom + LLB (Honors) in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore.
22nd July 2018, 12:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?

Admission criteria to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore is given below.

Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board with minimum 60% of marks to be eligible to get admission in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore.
And

Candidates must have qualified "LSAT India" conducted by*Law School Admission Council (LSAC) or "CLAT" conducted by*National University of Advanced Legal Studies.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?