19th July 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore for BCom+LLB Honours. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

21st July 2018, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore for BCom+LLB Honours. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

Eligibility to study BCom + LLB (Honors) in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore is a pass in Higher Secondary Examinations or 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized school under ICSE, CBSE, IB or any of the State Boards. Eligible students are admitted to the course on the basis of CLAT/LSAT score card and a personal interview. For those students who have not appeared for the CLAT/LSAT examination, a separate entrance examination shall be conducted for the admission to study BCom + LLB (Honors) course in Jagran Lakecity University.
22nd July 2018, 12:13 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?

Eligibility to study B.Com+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore are given below.

=> Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Legislative Law Honours is an undergraduate professional integrated course.

=> The duration of this course is five years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with commerce stream from a recognized board.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination i.e CLAT.
22nd July 2018, 12:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

As far as I came to know that Jagran Lakecity University is situated in Bhopal not in Indore. Eligibility to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal is given below

You must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board with minimum 60% of marks.

You must have qualified "LSAT India" conducted by*Law School Admission Council (LSAC) or "CLAT" conducted by*National University of Advanced Legal Studies.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?