30th July 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?

I have completed my bachelors in nutrition and food technology from osmania university for women;koti.Am i eligible to persue my masters in food processing.If yes please let me know the universities offering in India and abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  2. Courses available to study for B.Sc(Home Science) male graduate?
  3. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  4. Can I go for the entrance exam of food inspector after masters in Food and Nutrition?
  5. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?
  6. How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in Microbiology and PG in food processing and nutrition science?
  8. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  10. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  11. What is the right choice for me after passing MSc in Food Processing and Nutrition Science
  12. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  13. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  14. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  15. Details of entrance exam for M.Tech(Food Tech) and M.Tech(Food Processing)?
  16. Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?
  17. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Masters in food and nutrition? Scope and colleges offering the same?
30th July 2015, 11:05 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?

Yes, you are eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology.

List of colleges offering masters in food processing in India and Abroad are :

University of Adelaide
Address: Adelaide SA 5005, Australia
Phone: +61 8 8313 5208
www.adelaide.edu.au/

Abertay University
Address: Kydd Building, Bell St, Dundee DD1 1HG, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1382 308000
www.abertay.ac.uk/

UOC University
Address: Rambla del Poblenou, 156, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
Phone:+34 934 81 72 72
www.uoc.edu/portal/en

Guru Nanak Dev University
G.T. Road, NH-1
Amritsar, Punjab
Phone : (0183) 2258802

Loyola College
Sterling Road, Nungambakkam
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone : (044) 28178200

Metropolitan Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology
F.M. House Plot No. 20, 2nd Floor Vallabhbhai Road, Near Nanavati Railway Crossing, Vile Parle (West)
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone : (022) 26186698
30th July 2015, 04:45 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?

Yes,you are eligible to do Masters in food processing after completion of Bachelor's in nutrition and food technology .

Masters in Food Processing Technology is a two year duration post graduate degree course in food processing Techniques .

The eligibility criteria required to get admission in Masters in Food Processing Technology are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any of the following disciplines:

* B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subject ,

* B.Sc. in Agriculture ,

* B.Sc. with Home Science with elective in food nutrition ,

* B.Sc. in Fishery ,

* B.Tech. in food technology ,

* B.E. in chemical engineering/agriculture engineering ,

-The candidate must have studied Mathematics at 10+2 level .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?