10th January 2020, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Which universities and colleges are best for studying M.Sc Zoology?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc. with Botany and Zoology with 46% marks in my finals. I want to do M.Sc. in Zoology only. Would it be a good option? How is the scope in Zoology? And, which universities and colleges would be best for studying M.Sc Zoology? Is there any entrance also?

15th January 2020, 09:41 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which universities and colleges are best for studying M.Sc Zoology?

To get admission in the M.Sc course in a premier universities, you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination.

Examination is conducted by various universities.

Some of the universities in which admission is offered on the basis of entrance examination includes -

BHU.

DU.

PU.

For more information visit at official website of the universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?