9th January 2020, 07:14 PM
❤❤❤

How can I do a course in Aeronautical Engineering while studying B.Sc Physics?

Hi, I am Safna and pursuing my 1st year of B.Sc Physics. I wish to do Aeronautical Engineering. So, what should I do for it? Should I quit my B.Sc Physics and start with B.Tech or BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Or, should I complete my B.Sc Physics first and then start with B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? Will I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of B.Sc Physics?

15th January 2020, 09:48 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do a course in Aeronautical Engineering while studying B.Sc Physics?

If, you want to pursue B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering then it is not necessary to pursue B.Sc Physics.

The eligibility to get admission in the B.Tech course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM from a recognised university.

No, lateral entry in the course after the B.Sc course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institution for admission in the B.Tech Aeronautical engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?