13th January 2020, 10:33 AM
Shashi1434

Possibility to do MBA Finance having backlogs in B.Com?

Hi, I have done B.Com but I have some backlogs and now I wish to do MBA in Finance. So, can I get admission in any good colleges for MBA? Or, would I have to clear my backlogs first? Will I also be allowed to write the different MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT and XAT?

15th January 2020, 09:36 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do MBA Finance having backlogs in B.Com?

Candidates having backlogs in the bachelor degree course are not eligible to get admission in master degree course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course, even if you qualify in the entrance examination conducted for admission in MBA course. It is two year course. You have to clear your backlogs to get admission in MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?