25th August 2013, 12:29 AM
annie p

Which are the universities offeirng MS providing scholarship? I am a final year chemical engineering student

I am final year chemical engineering student,please tell me which are the universities which offer MS providing scholarship.Are Singapore,Canada good destinations for MS in addition to US?when to apply for the university?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  2. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  3. Any universities providing scholarship on the basis of GRE? Is work experience necessary?
  4. How should I prepare for GATE? I am final year student of Chemical Engineering Ahmedabad, Gujarat
  5. How to do a job in Gulf Countries if I am a final year chemical engineering student
  6. Qualification required to get scholarship for B.Tech final year student? -- [New]
  7. How can join merchant navy after chemical engineering?
  8. Is there any renewal form for getting the final scholarship amount of Central Sector Scholarship Scheme?
  9. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  10. Will there be any Scholarship Exam for final year B-Pharmacy candidates? Procedure to get the Scholarship?
  11. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  12. Can I have a full paid scholarship from any universities of USA to study civil Engineering?
  13. Universities or companies in US or Europe where I can do my summer internship? Procedure to apply for these universities?
  14. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  15. What is integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering? Duration of the course? Universities providing integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  18. Am I eligible for IFS Exam pursuing final year of Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
11th September 2015, 11:51 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the universities offeirng MS providing scholarship? I am a final year chemical engineering student

List of university

Junior Research Fellow (JRF)

Charles Wallace India Trust

IIT Kharagpur

VIT University

Water Advanced Research and Innovation (WARI)

Chatham House Academy

Kerala States Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE), India

University Grants Commission

O.P Jindal Group, India

Inlaks India Foundation

Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India
Research Programme

The Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage (INTACH) , India

Educational Testing Service (ETS)

Deakin University

The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)

Aditya Birla Group
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?