4th June 2012, 11:56 PM
prathyu67

Universities which offer MBA in correspondence? Am i eligible for stipend? I am qualified with GATE exam

sir,
I'm qualified with the GATE exam.
I want to do M.Tech and MBA simultaneously.
Please let me know the universities which offer MBA in correspondence.

And if I join MBA in correspondence, am I eligible to get the stipend which I'll be getting through qualifying GATE exam?

5th June 2012, 08:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities which offer MBA in correspondence? Am i eligible for stipend? I am qualified with GATE exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by prathyu67 View Post
sir,
I'm qualified with the GATE exam.
I want to do M.Tech and MBA simultaneously.
Please let me know the universities which offer MBA in correspondence.

And if I join MBA in correspondence, am I eligible to get the stipend which I'll be getting through qualifying GATE exam?
Yes , It is possible to do two masters degree simultaneously but one of these course must be correspondence .

You have Qualify in GATE exam , so if you can get admission to UGC approval colleges then you must get the stipend 8,000 per month.

If you can do your MBA degree simultaneously then it will not create any effect to your stipend.So i have listed some college name for correspondence course for MBA .

The list of the MBA college for correspondence :-

Amity School of Distance Learning, Amity University, New Delhi

Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management & Research, NewDelhi

Delhi School of e-Learning, New Delhi

Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi

Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar

Amity School of Distance Learning, Amity University, Noida

Institute of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, Chandigarh

University of Technology and Sciences, Raipur, Chattisgarh

Himachal Pradesh University

National Institute of Personnel Management, Kolkata, West Bengal

North Orissa University, Baripada, Orissa

The University of Burdwan, Burdwan, West Bengal.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?