6th August 2011, 05:51 PM
hemanth02

Universities offering PGDCR clinical research in USA? Cost of the course?

i finished my b.pharmacy and doing job after 3 years im planning to do PGDCR clinical research in usa, what are the universities offering the course and how much gre and toefl score is needed to attain stipend, what will be the cost of the course.....? please kindly say me the details....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do clinical research after completing PGDCR
  2. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  3. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  4. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  5. Which country has better universities for M.S degree in clinical research?
  6. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?
  7. Universities offering clinical pharmacology and therapeutics in USA?
  8. Which universities are offering MSc Programme in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology in USA? -- [New]
  9. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. From where to get ranking of colleges and universities of United States offering a Masters in Clinical Research Management?
  11. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  12. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  13. MSc clinical research universities in AP? Can I be eligible after doing BSc Biotechnology? When is the notification?
  14. List of colleges which are offering correspondence course of MBA in Clinical Research?
  15. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  16. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems?
  17. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  18. How much is the cost of clinical research program?
29th October 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering PGDCR clinical research in USA? Cost of the course?

sir,i am doing ms in clinical research from ahmedabad,gujarat. nd i wanted to study further in this field in u.s.a..is any relevant course for research study in u.s??? please help me out sir
16th March 2012, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering PGDCR clinical research in USA? Cost of the course?

i am shyama sundar swain having qulification bsc. in mathmatics in 2001 and D. Phamacy. (ow working in pharmaceutical company.I want develop in my carier. Have any master degree course to develope my future?
3rd June 2012, 09:45 PM
Radhakrishna143

i finished my b.pharmacy and doing job after 3
years im planning to do PGDCR clinical research in
usa, what are the universities offering the course
and how much gre and toefl score is needed to
attain stipend, what will be the cost of the
course.....? please kindly say me the details....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?