12th December 2011, 07:06 PM
parth143_pardeshi

Universities in and outside India offering Astrobiology course? What are the qualifications for the same?

I'm currently studying Final Year Biotechnology and wish to pursue Astrobiology as my career. Can you please let me know the Universities in and outside India offering this course and the qualifications for the same?

6th March 2012, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities in and outside India offering Astrobiology course? What are the qualifications for the same?

Can i knw dat is it safe 2 take astrobiology in india??????
29th August 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities in and outside India offering Astrobiology course? What are the qualifications for the same?

Sir,
I am the student of physiology honours of final year.I have passed higher secondary examination under west bengal govt. board with 73.5% marks and 82% marks in biology.Can I do astrobiology in future? Please give me some informations about astrobiology institutes in India and in forgein countries and what are qualification marks needed for those college?
8th April 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

in West Bengal, What should be the career path after 10th standard to become an astrobiologist? Please let me know the name of institutes also.
25th October 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the Institutes/Universities which offer post Graduation course in Astrobiology in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?