14th July 2011, 01:17 AM
sangeeta_sharma

Am i eligible to do Astrobiology after pursuing UG in Biochemistry?

This is Sangeeta. Iam currently pursuing my under graduation in biochemistry and will pursue the same in post graduation. But my plans deviate in doctorate level as I want to pursue astrobiology in that. Am I eligible to do so and which universities in abroad offer the same in astrobiology?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study PG in Astrobiology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. Colleges in India offering Masters in Astrobiology? Information about scholarship?
  3. Scope in Space Science for biology students?
  4. After pursuing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy(BOT) am I eligible to give the entrance exams of MSc Biochemistry? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?
  5. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to do PhD in Biophysics if pursuing M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  8. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  9. What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  10. Post graduation in Astrologybiology is possible after MBBS?
  11. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  12. Detailed procedure to study BS in Astrobiology Abroad?
  13. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Neuroscience if pursuing B.Sc in Life Science?
  14. List good institutes in India for doing graduation in Astrobiology?
  15. Which courses are beneficial for me after pursuing MSc Biochemistry? I want to pursue course related to biochemistry in distance mode
  16. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  17. Can i take Astrobiology as a special subject for M.Sc.?
  18. How to write TRB exam? I have completed B.A B.Ed English -- [Most Discussed]
7th January 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to do Astrobiology after pursuing UG in Biochemistry?

high income earning carrier fields???
13th February 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

hai,this is surya iam doing my btech biotechnology.Is it possible for me to do astrobiology
16th June 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have just passed in SSC (10th Class) & would like to go for PG in Astrobiology, what should be my 1st step towards the same.
8th October 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

now i am in ciass twelve . i want to be an astrobiologist . so there is any chance to be an astrobiologist of nasa after doing MSC in biochemistry.
26th July 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I am student of m.sc microbiology so there chance in to be an astrobiology of NASA after doing m.sc microbiology
23rd October 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate in biochemistry and molecular biology and have qualified CSIR NET JRF , i really wanna do my further research studies with astromicrobiology and astro biochemistry. what are the institutes i can approach for this??? please help me the earliest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?