25th August 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Scope in Space Science for biology students?

Scope in Space Science for biology students?

27th August 2015, 12:44 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope in Space Science for biology students?

If a candidate is a biology student and seeking a career in space science then it is possible for them. The candidate should join Astrobiology.
Astrobiology is about how life begins and evolves, and the possibility of its existence anywhere other than the Earth. Astrobiology explores life as a planetary phenomenon to understand the fundamental nature of life on the Earth. The research centers for astrbiology exists all across the world. Some of them are the Centro de Astrobiologia in Spain and the Groupement de Recherche en Exobiologie in France. Many of the other reputed Universities are also offering to study astrobiology classes.
20th August 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I am in zoology 2nd year,any scope for astrologist in india and also job scope?as well as scope and details to get entry in any big lab ?how can it be possible?
22nd December 2018, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I am 11th biology student and I wish to enter in the field of astrobiology I want to know how to enter in that field and how should I prepare for it. Is there any exam, I have to give??? I am Indian so please tell me what procedure should I follow??
12th February 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th as a biology students what should i do to be a space research scientist in biology field
14th February 2019, 02:59 PM
careerorbitseportal

If you are talking in india about biology students to make future in astrology then you are trying entirely different paths and that might turns good as well as bad.

And it is possible that biology aspirants go in astrology but few university provided degree and other course. The course which is suitable for biology aspirants in astrology is following astrobiology, space research scientist in biology field etc.

It is suitable for those aspirants who has patience in making career forward or else you should want to create life in biology and astrology.
1st September 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12 th biology student in maharastra,India.i want to know that can i pursue a career in space research or astronomy field ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?