4th July 2011, 09:38 PM
dhavalgala

Which university should I choose for B.Com between Mumbai and Annamalai University?

between mumbai and annamalai university, which university should one choose for doing B.com?
In other words the b.com degree of which university has more value compared to the other?
Also does the answer of above question changes if one is staying in mumbai?

1st November 2011, 10:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university should I choose for B.Com between Mumbai and Annamalai University?

Both the universities are recognized and have many institutions providing B.Com course. You can choose any one according to your convenience. Job prospects are same if you study from any university. Selection in almost all jobs is on the basis of performance in the written test if any. Study well and prepare well for all exams and interviews for various jobs.
29th April 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university should I choose for B.Com between Mumbai and Annamalai University?

which university is best for bcom computer course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?