4th February 2015, 01:10 AM
Posts: n/a

US passport holder studying in India can get admission in government colleges through MHT-CET 2015?

We are US passport holders with OCI cards, working in India since 2005. My child will be appearing for her 12th exams in 2015. She will also be giving her MHCET and other entrances in 2015. We know she cant apply to govt colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there negative marking in MHT-CET 2015?
  2. For which government colleges can I apply through MHT CET?
  3. Will I get admission in government autonomous colleges after scoring 125 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Admission in government or private BAMS colleges based on MHT-CET scores?
  5. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  6. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  7. Cutoff for last years MHT CET for government colleges?
  8. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  9. Students giving +2 exam in 2015 should prepare for JEE or MHT-CET?
  10. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  11. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  12. Which preference should be considered for MHT CET?
  13. Examination and marking pattern of MHT-CET 2015
  14. Admission in government MBBS college after scoring 70% in overall and 85% in MHT CET?
  15. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  16. How can I get information regarding admission in colleges in South India?
  17. Can I give Mht-cet exam while studying in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
5th February 2015, 01:41 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 20,580
Default Re: US passport holder studying in India can get admission in government colleges through MHT-CET 2015?

If you are not an foreign National and your daughter wants to get admission in Indian Government college then she can only apply for NRI quota seats which are available in most of the Government colleges.

There are some seats reserved for NRI students and she will be eligible for it. All she need to do is appear for the entrance exam and try to get a excellent rank in it. You have to produce the documents related to your residency when applying for admission. Therefore, be ready with all these things.

For more information visit http://www.dmer.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: