27th December 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Students giving +2 exam in 2015 should prepare for JEE or MHT-CET?

Hello miss/mister... I just want to ask u about JEE exam. Before some time you all have declared that all india exam NEET is canceled. But whats about JEE? Students who have to give this exam in 2015 should prepare for JEE or MHT-CET? plz give me reply as fast u can. Thanx...
Waiting in your reply...
Thanx again...

5th January 2014, 10:42 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Students giving +2 exam in 2015 should prepare for JEE or MHT-CET?

Yes, it's the right time for you to start preparation for JEE and MH-CET exams as they are not cancelled or dropped like NEET exam.

The best way to prepare for JEE and MH-CET exam is to know the syllabus of the exam and start preparing daily with your normal school subjects but never give more priority to those as your school subjects is more important first and JEE and MH-CET exam will be based on those only! So, while you prepare with your school subjects you are already preparing for above 60% on JEE and MH-CET exam and just little more time for eg. 1 hour is needed every day extra for preparing JEE and MH-CET exam.

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of JEE and MH-CET exam, just go through them and try to figure out the pattern and flow of questions asked and start your preparation accordingly.

You can also refer books to prepare for the entrance exam and there are many, some of the good books are as follows for JEE and MH-CET

To know more on JEE exam visit - http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/Welcome.aspx

To know more about MH-CET exam visit - http://www.dmer.org/vol2013.htm
Attached Files
File Type: zip JEE.zip(2.63 MB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf ITT JEE Reference Books.pdf(15.4 KB, 349 views)
File Type: zip WBJEE.zip(2.63 MB, 57 views)
File Type: zip MHT-CET.zip(96.9 KB, 86 views)
5th August 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Students giving 2 exam in 2015 should prepare for JEE or MHT-CET?

in 2015 how many marks cet will be taken and what is the syllabus 11th ,12th or only 12th .and it is 200marks cet or as same 2014.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?