27th July 2019, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it valuable to do B.Ed after MA for career in teaching?

Sir, now I have completed my degree in BA English Literature. Now, I would like to do MA Sociology. And after my MA Sociology can I do B.Ed in Sociology? Is it valuable for teaching career?

14th September 2019, 05:14 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it valuable to do B.Ed after MA for career in teaching?

As per my knowledge, no it is not valuable to do B.Ed after MA for a career in teaching. The required eligibility to get admission in B.Ed course is the candidate should have passed graduation with at least 50% so if you want to do B.Ed course then you should go for this course after completing BA course rather than after completing MA course.

The name of the best job opportunity for you after completing the MA Sociology course is given below.

1. Corporations

2. Foreign Aid Programs

3. Criminal Justice Field

4. Human Services

5. Hospitals

6. Communications Industry

7. Communications Industry

8. Journalism

9. Labour Unions

10. Newspapers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?