28th January 2011, 07:41 PM
alaguganesan

VAO model question papers of last 10 years?

vao exam model papers kindly send to my email id.and last ten years model papers

3rd March 2011, 06:53 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: VAO model question papers of last 10 years?

TNPSC VAO Exam is Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) as direct recruitment for TNPSC Village Administrative Officer - VAO Examination

Selection procedure: written examination test

Model papers along with answers have been attached. Pl. go through them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf vao.pdf(480.1 KB, 375 views)
File Type: pdf vao 07.pdf(3.90 MB, 346 views)
28th March 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

last 10 year tnpsc assistant engineer question paers
6th June 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

last 10 year tnpsc assistant engineer question paers my email id [email protected]
6th August 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

last 5 year vao question papers my email.id [email protected]
21st August 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir kindly send me to last 10 years vao model question paper with answer in tamil my mail id [email protected]
22nd August 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir kindly send me to last 10 years vao model question paper with answer in tamil my mail id [email protected]. thank you
23rd August 2012, 09:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaguganesan View Post
vao exam model papers kindly send to my email id.and last ten years model papers

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers which is conducted by TNPSC.

If you have 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

I have attached the Question papers of VAO Exam so please check it out.Observe the pattern of these Question papers.

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

23rd August 2012, 10:13 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officer conducted by TNPSC every year.

Eligibility and Criteria:

** A candidate should have completed their Graduation Degree in any stream.
** Age limit between 21-30 years. there is a relaxation available on upper age for OBC and SC/ST category.

Here i have attached some question paper of VAO it is very help full to you so, please check it out

Best of Luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAO paper 1.pdf(150.4 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf VAO paper 2 with answers Free Download.pdf(147.0 KB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf VAO GK.pdf(65.6 KB, 67 views)
23rd August 2012, 11:15 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaguganesan View Post
  • Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts an exam for the post of Village Administrative Officers (VAO) and the exam is commonly known as TNPSC VAO exam. Recently for the recruitment of these officers a notification has been published. The vacancy as of now for this post is 1870.
  • This exam is conducted TNPSC almost every year. It is to remember that almost 30% of the seats remains reserved for the women, 5% for the ex-servicemen and 3% for the differently abled. To sit for this exam certain eligibility criteria needs to be satisfied. Some of them have been listed below:
  • The minimum qualification required for this is SSLC which means that if you have the secondary school leaving certificate with you then only you can sit for the exam.
  • Even if you have higher qualifications that will be considered only when you have this certificate otherwise not.
  • You have to attain the minimum age of 21 years when applying for this exam. This rule is binding on all categories.
  • The upper age limit for the general category candidates is 30. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. For SC/ST candidates the upper age limit is 40.
  • It is very important for you to know Tamil language properly so that communication gap is not created since the local language of Tamil Nadu is Tamil. This will give you an edge over others.
  • Even if you do not know how to speak in Tamil then also you can give this exam. But in that case you have to sit for the tamil language exam which is also conducted by the TNPSC and pass in it. This should be done within two years from the date you get the appointment letter.
  • They expects that every candidate is going to give the exam with 100% physical fitness. Therefore before the exam you need to produce medical fitness certificates before them to prove that you are fully fit to give this exam.
  • It should be remembered that the selection procedure is solely dependant on the written examination. Apart from this your selection can also be influenced by the district you have chosen. You will be called for the interview session only if you manage the qualifying marks in the written examination. So this exam is of vital importance.
  • The written exam comprises of only one paper and you need to finish the whole paper in just three hours. There will be two sections in the paper of 150 marks each and except the english paper rest of the paper is bilingual which means you can attempt the questions either in English or Tamil. Questions for the exam will come from the following sections:
  • General Knowledge
  • General English
  • General Tamil
  • Out of 300 marks alloted for the exam you need to get 90 marks somehow as that is the minimum qualifying marks for this exam. If you fail to get that then you wont be considered for this post at all. Questions for the exam will be of SSLC standard.
  • VAO Pay Scale:

• The last date for registering online and paying the fees both offline and online for this year is already over. Exam is in the month of September. If you have already registered your name then you can expect to get the admit card by the last week of August.
  • Generally they publishes the result of the exam by November and during the month of December the interview or the counselling session for the selected candidates starts.

Please Note: VAO Exam 2012 Date: 30.09.2012 (10am-1pm)

To check your application status please click here: http://http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/appstatus.htm

TNPSC Official Website: http://tnpsc.gov.in

For model question papers please refer to the files attached. Here i have uploaded some of the papers for you. Please download them and go through them properly to know more about the question pattern. Practice hard. All the best.

Hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-20-02-2011-keys.pdf(71.3 KB, 59 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper1.pdf(65.1 KB, 62 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 72 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?