21st February 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?

What are the courses after Bsc medical biochemistry?

Can the candidates have the option to do B.Ed after completing Bsc in medical biochemistry?what are the job opportunities after Bsc medical biochemistry in both public and private sector? Is it possible to get the job soon once the course is completed? Can someone provide me the complete information? Thank you.

10th April 2015, 12:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?

There are many options available for you after your B.Sc in Medical Biochemistry. You can also pursue your post graduation in medical Biochemistry or take up medical related courses like Physiotherapy, Food and Dietetics,etc.

You can find jobs in chemical industries, refineries, petrochemical industries, manufacturing plants, mining industries, Oil and Natural Gas industry, etc. You can get a job in:

-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Chemical Laboratories
-Hospitals
-Diagnostic Centers
-Clinics
-Biotech Companies

Apart from this ,you can find jobs in Indian Railways, Nationalized Banks and insurance companies, post offices and telegraph centers.You can also become IAS and IPS officers and can also join Indian Army,Navy and Air Force.

You can work as :-
1.Chemist.
2.Lecturer.
3.Pharmacist.
4.Geneticist.
5.Lab technician.
6.Plant Biochemist.

Firms like National Fertilizers Limited, Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Bihar Drugs & Organic Chemicals Limited, Bongaigaon Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited, etc offer employment opportunities.
3rd August 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?

What is the scope of general biochemistry.is there any course to be done to equalize general biochemistry to medical biochemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?