17th June 2013, 08:44 AM
kathirammasai

Am I eligible to get admission in medical entrance exam? I am studying BSc Biochemistry

dear sir/mam,
I am kathirvel studing bsc biochemistry am i eligible to any medical entrance examination? Please give the list of name of that exams even on my email id (i.e) [email protected].
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  2. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  3. Details about BSc Biochemistry? What are the government jobs related to Biochemistry? What is the eligibility?
  4. Is it possible to apply for NEET medical entrance exam? I am doing BSc Biochemistry
  5. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Is there any entrance exam available for it?
  6. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  7. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  8. What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  9. Can I shift my field to BSc Medical and MSc Biochemistry after doing BSc APB?
  10. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  12. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  13. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  14. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc Medical?
  15. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?
  16. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Ph.D in Medical Biochemistry? Syllabus, and examination dates of Ph.D entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  18. How I can apply for biochemistry after 12th? Which university will be the best for Biochemistry?
15th March 2014, 10:52 AM
govarthanvijay
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible to get admission in medical entrance exam? I am studying BSc Biochemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathirammasai View Post
dear sir/mam,
I am kathirvel studing bsc biochemistry am i eligible to any medical entrance examination? Please give the list of name of that exams even on my email id (i.e) [email protected].
thanking you

Dear MBBS Aspiring Student,

You need to bring more clarity in your question and provide required information.

Are you looking on any chance for lateral entry to MBBS?
What is your marks in Bio, Phy, Che in 10+2 exams?
When did you pass your 10+2 exams?

To answer your question as I presume, There is not lateral entry scheme in India for MBBS. if you have completed 10+2 with Eng, Bio, Phy and Che and above 17+years of age then you are eligible to apply for MBBS.

IF you are need further guidance to achieve your aspiration you can reach me @ +919884309991.

Wishing you, All the best !!!

Regards
Vijay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?