14th September 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Which are the various entrance exams to be answered to join Military after B.Tech CSE?

respected mam/sir,
i m doing b.tech from CS branch 3rd year. want to join military after b.tech. kindly tell me about various entrance examinations and its scope..

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  2. What can I do after passing 10th class? I am interested in software engineering, hacking and web designing
  3. How to join merchant navy after doing B.Tech in CSE
  4. Procedure and entrance exams to join Military on Higher Secondary basis? -- [New]
  5. WBUT, CSE, 8th Sem., Industrial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course after completion of B.Tech in CSE? What will be the career scope for this course?
  7. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  8. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  9. Eligibility to join M.Tech. CSE in Tamilnadu based on B.tech percentage and CGPS score
  10. Can I join Rashtriya Indian Military after 10th? How to join Military College?
  11. Various entrance exams to be answered to join in DRDO?
  12. List of the government jobs recruitment exams for B.Tech CSE passed candidate?
  13. Full information about IAS syllabus? Which is the entrance exam? I am in 3rd year B.Tech in CSE stream
  14. Syllabus and the entrance exam date after doing diploma in CSE?
  15. What are the government jobs available in Military and Railways areas for M.Pharma students? What are the entrance exams for the same?
  16. How to join Military after completion of BE in ECE with a height of 162 cm?
  17. Exams to be answered to do MS in USA after scoring 83% in 10th, 80% in 12th?
  18. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
14th October 2011, 04:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the various entrance exams to be answered to join Military after B.Tech CSE?

For engineers there is special entry scheme. You can give the Combined defense services exam. The eligibility required is B.Tech. Only unmarried male candidates can give this exam. It selects people for Naval academy as well as Air force and Army. This exam is conducted by the UPSC, twice a year. You can also apply through the SSC scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?