22nd February 2014, 12:06 PM
Diksha katna

Syllabus and the entrance exam date after doing diploma in CSE?

Hello Sir/Mam

I want to do Btech in cse .I have done diploma in cse.So i want to know about the syllabus and entrance exam date for this.I want to do btech from Delhi college of engineering.So please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats for B.Tech(CSE) for Diploma students? Syllabus for the same?
  2. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  3. Can I give the entrance exam for IIT after completing diploma in CSE?
  4. What is the syllabus of Anna University Ph.D entrance exam for CSE stream
  5. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  6. Date of sale of admission forms for M.Tech CSE course in UIET Kurukshetra? Syllabus of the M.Tech entrance test?
  7. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  8. Date of LEET entrance exam for B.Tech direct 2nd year admission? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  9. Date of the CDAC course entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in CSE?
  11. What is the syllabus for JTO entrance exam? I am doing B.E CSE 2nd year
  12. What is the syllabus of computer science engineering?
  13. Last date to apply for CDAC Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  14. Scored 75% in Diploma in Electronics : Colleges offering direct 2nd year entry? Syllabus of the entrance test? Last date to submit forms for AIEEE, IIT and UPTU exam?
  15. CSE syllabus for ongc entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in Degree after completing diploma? Can I appear for AIEEE on the basis of Diploma? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  17. Which all reputed companies requires marks of Diploma in CSE? Minimum percentage requirement?
  18. What is the ISRO entrance exam syllabus for CSE?
22nd January 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and the entrance exam date after doing diploma in CSE?

When will be IAS entrance exam and after that what is next step?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?