26th September 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs available in Military and Railways areas for M.Pharma students? What are the entrance exams for the same?

i ant to kno wat are the govt jobs in military, railways and entrance exams related to it aftr doing m.pharmacy??
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to sit for any central railways technical exam? Are there any government jobs available?
  2. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
  3. Government jobs available after passing B.Tech IT? Can I get in Railways or Banks?
  4. How to apply for Railway exam after studying B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best jobs are available in railways? I have cleared B.Com accounting and finance degree
  6. For which government jobs can B.Tech IT students apply? When are the entrance exams conducted?
  7. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  8. What should I do after BSc in Zoology?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board? -- [New]
  10. Government jobs for M.Pharmacy Handicapped Students? Information about exams for getting government jobs?
  11. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  12. Sponsorship criteria to get admission in M.Pharma?
  13. Which are the government jobs available in Railways, Banks for B.Tech Computer Science Students?
  14. What are the jobs available in Railways for electrical students? What is the syllabus?
  15. Which are the best entrance exams for ECE students?
  16. How many exams are conducted for B.E Mechanical students for government jobs?
  17. Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?
  18. From where could I get notified about the jobs in railways or government banks? What should I do to get a job?
14th December 2015, 10:40 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the government jobs available in Military and Railways areas for M.Pharma students? What are the entrance exams for the same?

There are no entrance exam conducted particularly for M.Pharma in Defense. But you can join defence through two ways.
i)Periodically notifications were posted in the defense website.
Recruitment is open for Degree holders but Engineers will only be recruited for Officers Category. Male Candidates as well as Female Candidates will be recruited in Defense. They require only knowledge and Officer like qualifications. They do not need any other things and they expect the same and evaluated in terms of this in SSB interview which will be conducted for everyone once you apply for Defense
ii)You can also try for CDS Exam -Combined Defense Service Exam which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Railways notify if they recruit any Pharma students for their vacancy. Check the RRB website frequently as they have hospitals. website - www.indianrailways.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?