31st January 2018, 04:15 PM
simranjeet kour

Wanted to join B.Sc Nursing Army but failed class 12th exam. What to do next?

I wanted to do B.Sc in Nursing Army but did not passed my 12th class first attempt. What should I do now? Is there any way to get admission in the Nursing course or I will have to write the paper again?

3rd February 2018, 12:55 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Wanted to join B.Sc Nursing Army but failed class 12th exam. What to do next?

There is no possibility for you to get admission in Bachelor of Nursing course after failing in 12th board exams.

The next step is to either appear for compartment examination of 12th in failed subjects or appear for regular exam next year. Candidates who have passed in all subjects of 12th can apply for B.Sc Nursing course.
4th February 2018, 11:33 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Wanted to join B.Sc Nursing Army but failed class 12th exam. What to do next?

You must complete 10+2 exam in science stream with PCB (Physics ,Chemistry ,Biology) to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course. As you have failed the exam in your first attempt, you have to appear in the exam again.
Eligibility criteria to do B.Sc in Nursing is written below.
>>Candidates should complete 10+2 exam in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
>>Candidates should secure minimum 55% marks in 10+2 exam.

B.Sc Nursing admission is based on entrance exams held between April-June, conducted by respective B.Sc. Nursing colleges.
26th February 2019, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Wanted to join BSC nursing but faied class 12th exam twice. What to do next? Can i join if i pass next year
27th July 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Army BSc nursing ? I failed in class 11th exam but passed class 12th in first attempt?
25th February 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i join B.Sc nursing Army if i failed in physics but passed in Biology English and chemistry in my 2 examination?
6th March 2020, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

can i join military nursing services after passing compartment in one subject
11th December 2020, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I give my compartment exam paper and I passed my subject
Now can I give MNS exam? Am I eligible? Is there any matter if I passed my subject in second attempt?
18th February 2021, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

12th pass out with compartment in chemistry am I eligible for applying mns
22nd February 2021, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I FAILED IN 11 CAN I GIVE MNS EXAM
25th February 2021, 03:00 PM
lavis1405

Even if you failed class 12th exam, don't let this make you feel bad about it. You can achieve success this time, all you have to do is Join My Practice Hut for a better results. Because as we know to succeed in any exam you must prepare well for it, and on My Practice Hut because it provides free online test series , pdf, Mock Test , JEE Prepration.
1st May 2021, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Actually iam studying Bsc nursing 2nd yr .but i have passed my secondary education compartmentally. So am i eligible to apply for mns (military nursing service) after completing my Bsc nursing can I??
7th November 2021, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

12 th pass out with compartment in chemistry .I am eligible to give mns exam
8th March 2022, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Wanted to join mns but i got compartment in one sub but i passed the compartment will I elegible to fill the form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?