22nd March 2017, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I join the Indian Army (Nursing) after completing class 12th with PCMB group?

Respected Sir, I have just given my class 12th Board exams and now I want to join the Indian Army (Nursing) so I want to know how can I join the Indian Army (Nursing) after completing class 12th with PCMB group? How much should I score in class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
28th March 2017, 10:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Army (Nursing) after completing class 12th with PCMB group?

Candidates who want to join Indian Army and pursue Nursing course must apply for entrance exam of Nursing course and clear it to get admission in it.

To apply for this exam, you need to have done 10+2 with PCB subjects with 50% marks or more. The minimum age limit is 17 years.

The last date to apply for exam was 12th March.
11th October 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Army (Nursing) after completing class 12th with PCMB group?

How can i join Indian army (nursing) after completing class 12 with PCB group?
29th October 2019, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I give mns exam during studying in class 12
27th March 2022, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can we join MNS with PCB ?
15th May 2022, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Biology is my additional subject can I apply for nursing assistant
6th October 2022, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Can arts student join Indian army nursing ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?