18th February 2020, 05:13 PM
Venkatesh adarsh

Are we eligible to apply for UPSC exam while pursuing final year B.Sc?

Hi, I am presently pursuing my final year of B.Sc Mathematics. Am I eligible to apply and write the UPSC examination? Or, do I need to wait until I complete my B.Sc?

20th February 2020, 07:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are we eligible to apply for UPSC exam while pursuing final year B.Sc?

The minimum education required to apply for the Civil Services examination held by UPSC (and therefore often known as UPSC examination also) is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor's degree course are also eligible as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

So, being a student of final year of B.Sc. in Mathematics degree course, you are eligible to apply for the Civil Services examination provided you satisfy other eligibility requirements too.

For detailed information regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
21st February 2020, 12:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are we eligible to apply for UPSC exam while pursuing final year B.Sc?

Yes, candidates in final year of bachelor degree course are eligible to apply for the Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

It is conducted in three stages. So, you can apply for the 2020 examination before 03rd March 2020.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd February 2020, 08:11 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Yes,you are also eligible for UPSC exam even after pursuing final year B.Sc.

Preliminary exam:-
--Admit Card:- April 2020
---Exam. :' 31 May,2020

Main Exam:-
--Admit Card:- August ,2020
---Exam :- 18 September, 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?