13th May 2013, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for APPSC group II exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BSc?

Can I eligible for APPSC Group 2 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.sc?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
  3. Am I eligible to appear for Group 1 Services of APPSC being a candidate of final year of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  4. Am I eligible for TNPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  5. Am I eligible for Group 1 Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  6. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?
  7. Am I eligible for Group I notification while pursuing B.Tech final year Electrical?
  8. Am I eligible to give CDS Exam for IMA being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc and with a date of birth 16-05-1989?
  9. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  10. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for APPSC group II exam?
  12. How to join CBI being a candidate pursuing final year BSc in IT?
  13. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  14. Is it true that 60% is required for Group-1? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to do CS course being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing final year of M.Com?
  16. Am I eligible for group I and II? I am pursuing final year B.Tech
  17. Am I eligible for Group 1 Exam being a candidate of final year B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
11th July 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for APPSC group II exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BSc?

i am studying b,tech final year know then i am eligible to appear to group 1 exams 2013...?
11th July 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for APPSC group II exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BSc?

i am studying b.tech final year now am i eligible to appear for group 1 2013
13th April 2018, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

I am eligible for the appsc group 1 being the candidate have final year of BSc?
3rd January 2019, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Born 1999, I am BA Degree final year student
I have eligible age for exam but degree is must
Can I apply for OTPR and 2019 Andhrapradesh public service commission Groups notifications ? Plz Answer...
1st February 2019, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for appsc group 2 exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BSC students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?