19th February 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if pursuing final year of B.A.?

Dear,
sir
i am ba hons final year student do
iam eligibal for ibps exam?
please reply as soon as possible
thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  2. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course in Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for IBPS exam while pursuing BBA? I am in 3rd year
  4. Am I eligible to apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BE course?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam after studying B.Tech 4 years?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Drug Inspector Exam after pursuing final year B.Pharmacy? Is it necessary that the college should have PCI affiliation?
  7. How should I apply for Indian Navy pursuing final year of B.Com course? When will be the date of exam for this? Am I eligible to join Indian Navy with a height of 4'8"?
  8. How to apply for IBPS clerical exam after doing BSc(CPM) final year
  9. Will I get job in Banking sector through IBPS exam? Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  10. Being a BA graduate what should I do for Bank PO job?
  11. Am I eligible for TNPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BE?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for SI this year being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  13. Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  14. List of colleges which I can apply for Ph.D while pursuing M.Sc Physics final year?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for IBPS recruitment exam?
  16. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  17. How to apply for PGCET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course? Information regarding pattern for this Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  18. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
20th February 2015, 12:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if pursuing final year of B.A.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear,
sir
i am ba hons final year student do
iam eligibal for ibps exam?
please reply as soon as possible
thanks and regards
No, final year student are not eligible for IBPS exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections. IBPS examination is conducted for the recruitment in the different public sectors banks. To appear in IBPS you need following criteria :

Eligibility criteria for IBPS Clerk exam :-

1) Pass the graduation degree in any discipline from a recognize University.
2) The age must be between 20 to 28 years for the clerk post.

Eligibility criteria for IBPS PO exam:-

1) Candidate should have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Doesn't require any kind of percentage marks in graduation degree.
2) Candidate's minimum age should between 21 to 30 years.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
14th April 2015, 11:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if pursuing final year of B.A.?

Frankly speaking you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Examination in your final year of graduation. For this you must complete the graduation from the recognized university.

The Reason is you have to submit the Certificates regarding the educational qualifications , Caste Certificates and many other documents at the time of Interview.

So if you have these certificates with you then only you are eligible to apply for IBPS Examination with your graduation. Hence you can try to complete the graduation first there by you can apply for the IBPS Examinations.

One more thing you must remember that you should keep your original documents along with Xerox copies . There by you can give one set of all the originals at the time of Interview for further procedure.
15th April 2015, 10:54 PM
Ashwakh

Generally , graduation is the minimum qualification to apply for the ibps bank clerk exam .
So, after your graduation you can apply for the ibps bank clerk exam .

Apart from this point , you need to check Age criteria of ibps bank clerk exam .

Age criteria:-
~~~~~~~~

For general category candidates , age shouldbe in between 20-28 years only
For obc category candidates , age shouldbe in between 20-31 years only
For sc , st category candidates , age shouldbe in between 20-33 years only.

Selection process:-
~~~~~~~~~~~

1. preliminary exam
2. main exam
3. interview
15th April 2015, 11:47 PM
DineshKumar_01

No, you are not eligible to attend the IBPO exam even studying the final year of BA.

Eligibility for the IBPO exam:

1. Candidate should have a completed his graduate degree from a recognized university. There is no fixed percentage marks for appearing the IBPO exam.

2. Candidate's minimum age should between 21 to 30 years. for IBPO exam

3. The age must be between 20 to 28 years for the clerk post.
18th April 2015, 06:19 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the IBPS exam after completion of your graduation degree.

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

The eligibility criteria for IBPS exam are as under:-

For clerical post;

-The candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline along with Computer literacy certificate from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for this post is from 20 years to 28 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years, for SC/ST candidates,it is 5 years and for PWD candidates,it is 10 years.

For PO(Probationary Officer)post;

-The candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60%(55% for SC/ST/PWD)marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

-The candidate must have a certificate/Diploma/degree in Computer Operations/languages from a school/college/university.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 30 years for general category candidates.There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories same as for the clerical post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?