15th January 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for APPSC Group 3 exam while pursuing final year B.Tech course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Engineering and I am in the final year. Now I want to appear for APPSC Group 3 exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for APPSC Group 3 exam while pursuing final year B.Tech course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for APPSC Group 3 exam while pursuing final year B.Tech course?
  2. Can I be eligible for APPSC group II exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BSc?
  3. Am I eligible for Group I notification while pursuing B.Tech final year Electrical?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for Group 1 Services of APPSC being a candidate of final year of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for APPSC group services exam? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for TNPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  7. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for APPSC group II exam?
  9. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  10. Procedure to apply for APPSC Group-I written test? Qualification required to apply?
  11. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Is it true that 60% is required for Group-1?
  13. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
  14. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for group I and II? I am pursuing final year B.Tech
  16. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  17. Can I apply for Jobs in Air Force while pursuing my final year B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for Group 1 Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
26th January 2017, 07:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for APPSC Group 3 exam while pursuing final year B.Tech course?

No, you are not eligible to apply for APPSC Group 3 examination while pursuing final year of B.Tech course. To be eligible to apply for APPSC Group 3 examination, you should have to pass Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit to appear in APPSC Group 3 examination is 18 to 42 years. Since, you have not passed Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to apply for APPSC Group 3 examination.
21st December 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for APPSC Group 3 exam while pursuing final year B.Tech course?

Sir I am pursuing degree final year appearing to 6th semester am i eligible for group 3 examination please answer me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?