3rd May 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Weightage of inter marks in EAMCET medical?

weightage of inter marks in eamcet medical 2012..please tell me what is the weightage

4th May 2012, 11:00 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Weightage of inter marks in EAMCET medical?

There is no weightage of Intermediate (10+2) marks for preparing the merit list of students.

The minimum percentage of marks required to be eligible for EAMCET (MBBS/BDS)
is 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or Biotechnology)
at 10+2 level.
Also, English should be one of the subjects in 10+2.

The percentage of marks in qualifying examination is taken into account for
deciding the eligibility of candidates only.

Refer EACET website.

http://www.apeamcet.org/
4th May 2012, 11:27 PM
Priyachawla009

Here no weightage for intermediate candidates,
you want write entrance exam for MBBS or MEDICAL entrance exam so you need 50% marks in an intermediate or 12th. an intermediate required in masks like as subject vise biology , Physics , chemistry and english is also compulsory subject for all academys .
Talent depending on knowladge of studies they help full to entrance exams.
4th May 2012, 11:38 PM
suni8241

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
weightage of inter marks in eamcet medical 2012..please tell me what is the weightage
Ranking Criteria & Weightage for EAMCET 2011 Medical Stream
Candidates who have secured qualifying marks in EAMCET and candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe, for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in EAMCET and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
For the preparation of merit list, in case of more than one student securing the same combined score obtained as mentioned above, the tie shall be resolved to decide the relative ranking by successively considering the following
i) The total marks secured in EAMCET
ii) the Marks secured in Biology in EAMCET
iii) the marks secured in Physics in EAMCET
iv) the Percentage of Aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
v ) if the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates, the older being given preference over the younger.
The weightage of marks in the case of candidates belonging to the category of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders, will be decided by a committee constituted by the competent authority. Additional ICR/OMR will be supplied for the candidates other than Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. at the time of issue of EAMCET-2011 Hall Ticket. The candidates are required to fill in the ICR/OMR Sheet and submit along with attested photo copies of the marks memos of the qualifying examination that includes Bridge Course Marks Memo if any on or before 30th May, 2011 failing which the rank will not be awarded.

It is a clear history for u r Ques
23rd May 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 38 marks in eamcet will i will get weitage i got 454 out of 600 in medical stream please i want reply
23rd May 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i have got 38 marks in eamcet in medical stream my inter marks in optionals 454 out of 600 please say weitage of marks are included or not
1st June 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I got 60 marks in eamcet 2012.In ipe i got 493 out of 540.which rank could i get and please tell the relevant colleges.i am an o.c boy.please reply me
26th June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i have got 38 marks in eamcet in mpc stream my inter marks inoptionals 559 out of 600 please tell me i am qualifid or not
29th June 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

i have got 39 in eamcet in mpc and in optionals i got 564 out of 600 please tell me that i am qalified or not
29th June 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

i am NOT QUALIFIED IN EAMCET so what branch i can get
2nd July 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 36 marks in eamcet 2012 in physics 7marks chemistry13 mathes16.in inter i got 494 for 600.interwaitage marks are not added.eancet rank given not qualified.as i eligible in engineering or not please help me
16th July 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i got 21000 rank in eamcet and scored 89per in inter is their any chances to get adms in bds
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?