29th April 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Are there any seats in medical college in Hyderabad? I have scored 770

I have scored 770 i,e is 70% in inter now how much marks r required in eamcet to get medical seat in hyderabad n how much marks will be included in eamcet 4m ipe

Related Questions:
  1. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  2. Which is the best college in Hyderabad other than Osmania Medical College?
  3. How much marks are required in EAMCET to get medical seat in Hyderabad?l
  4. Number of seats in Hyderabad in each medical college? Seats in A Category and for minority students? What should be the approximate rank to get a seat in MBBS in Hyderabad?
  5. How many government medical seats are available at Madras Medical College, Stanley Medical College and Kilpauk Medical College?
  6. Number of seats available for Minority girl child quota in medical colleges(in Hyderabad region)?
  7. What is the course fee for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh for candidates belonging in B category?
  8. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?
  9. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  10. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  11. What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?
  12. How many medical seats are available in Tamilnadu government college?
  13. Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for M.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Chances of getting admission in medical college after scoring 2506 rank in WBJEE medical? How many seats are available in medical in WB?
  15. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the fee structure and application procedure?
  16. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit?
  17. Does JIPMER provide facility to study Psychology?
  18. How many seats are present in various Government Medical Collages?
25th December 2018, 12:03 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Are there any seats in medical college in Hyderabad? I have scored 770

In Hyderabad, Medical Colleges offer MBBS admission based on entrance exam NEET. 85% seats are reserved for state quota seats and remain 15% for all India quota seats. You are required to secure rank within 15,000 in merit list for getting chances of MBBS admission in Hyderabad and for that you should score more than 525 out of 720.

MBBS Medical Colleges In Hyderabad
- Osmania Medical College
- ESIC Medical College
- Gandhi Medical College and Hospital
- Deccan College of Medical Sciences
- Kamimeni Academy of Medical Sciences and Research Center
- Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center
- Malla Ready Institute of Medical Sciences
- Malla Ready Medical College For Women
- Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences, Teaching Hospital and Research Center
- Dr. VRK Women Medical College, Teaching Hospital and Research Center
- Maheshwara Medical College and Hospital

Telangana Medical Admission Dates
- NEET Exam Date : 5th May, 2019
- NEET Result Declaration : 5th June, 2019
- Starting Online Application : 3rd Week of June, 2019
- Last Date to Apply : Last Week of June, 2019
- Publish Provisional Merit List : Last Week of June, 2019
- Verification Original Documents : 1st Week of July, 2019
- Publish Final Merit List : 1st Week of July, 2019
- Counselling Round Starts : 2nd Week of July, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?