16th January 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the entrance exam in lucknow university for admission in B.Com 1st year?

sir,
i want to know about the date of enterence exam in the lucknow university for the addimission of b.comm 1st year and also know about minimum percentage in 12th to get addimission in lucknow university.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  2. Last date of B.Com admission form sale in Lucknow University?
  3. Date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?
  4. Is Lucknow university providing B.Com hons course? What is the procedure of getting admission?
  5. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year?
  6. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  7. Does Lucknow University has any entrance exam for B.Com admission? What is the eligibility for the B.Com course in Lucknow University?
  8. How may I do Computer courses or Prepare for CAT,MAT? I'm in 2nd year B.Com in college of Lucknow
  9. How may I get the question bank of Madurai university for B.Com 1st year exam?
  10. Date of Dr. BR Ambedkar University entrance exam for admission into B.A 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take admission in B.Com in Lucknow university? Last date of submission of forms?
  12. How to take admission in B.Ed from Lucknow University?
  13. How should I take admission in BCA 1st year? Date of sale of entrance form?
  14. Last date for the submission of admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow University?
  15. Previous 10 years question papers of MCA entrance of Lucknow University? How should I prepare for it?
  16. How to fill the form of B.Ed? Is it possible? I am appearing for BSc Part III from computer science
  17. What is the date for M.A admission form sale in Lucknow University?
  18. 1st year MBBS entrance exam date? What is the fees of Rajiv Gandhi University Karnataka?
13th April 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance exam in lucknow university for admission in B.Com 1st year?

i want know the b.sc.admission entrance exam date lko unrty.Pz. send at this way [email protected]
3rd May 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance exam in lucknow university for admission in B.Com 1st year?

what is the last date of bsc form 2013
5th May 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of b.sc form 2013 in national college lucknow.
14th May 2013, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

process of admission of b.sc. and last date of aplication 2013
form
21st June 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Lko university ke b.com ka intrence exjam kb h sir plz btaiye?
9th June 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of bcom admission in lucknow university 1st year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?