18th May 2011, 11:01 PM
afreen_jahan

What is the academic criteria for MCA student for Accenture, IBM, Capgemini company?

what is the academic criteria for M.C.A. student for Accenture ,IBM ,Capegemini company?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Accenture, IBM and Infosys?
  2. In which company I can get low work pressure between Capgemini and Accenture? Where I can get good C language training? Possibility to migrate from Accenture to Capgemini?
  3. Which is better to join among Accenture and Capgemini to start career in IT sector?
  4. Qualifications criteria for MCA passout student in Accenture Company?
  5. Am I eligible for IBM, Accenture after scoring 79.4 in 10th
  6. Detailed information about IBM? What kind of job is offered in IBM for MCA candidate?
  7. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  8. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for IBM, Accenture and HP? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  11. Eligibility criteria for MCA candidates for Accenture?
  12. What is the academic criteria for Accenture?
  13. Eligibility to attend Campus Drives of Infosys, Accenture, IBM and HCL for MCA postgraduate?
  14. After MCA can I get job of Software Engineer in reputed companies like IBM, Accenture and Microsoft or I have to complete M.Tech? -- [New]
  15. How can I register for 6 months training?
  16. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  17. Job in IBM company after completing engineering with 64%?
  18. Job opportunities in Accenture for an Integrated MCA student?
19th May 2011, 01:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the academic criteria for MCA student for Accenture, IBM, Capgemini company?

You must have atleast 70% and above score during MCA. Other than this they will look for consistency in your academic career. You need appear for the entrance exam conducted by these firms. Basically they will test you in the aptitude area. In the interview round you need to show that you have sound conceptual knowledge.
19th May 2011, 02:44 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: What is the academic criteria for MCA student for Accenture, IBM, Capgemini company?

Well all the good companies want that the students they hires should have some good
percentage in college level and he should have some special skill which will help company
to get good profit by doing good.So to full fill all these criteria the companies generally
recruit those students who have got through out their education level at least 60 %.If
you have 60% and you even do not have some special skill even then you will be able to
get placed but if you have got less marks and you even do not posses any skill so it will
be very hard for you to get good job in these companies.All companies required a
students who have got a good programming skill so then can built a good software
which they can sell and get good profit .Because of these reason companies always keep
their eligibility criteria high.

So if you have 60% and you have got some technical knowledge then you fulfill
the eligibility criteria of all three companies.
19th May 2011, 03:19 PM
mandiv

hello..........
dear WDC is hiring MBA freshers for IBM...........
eligibility:-
1. MCA with minimum 65%
2. excellent communication skills

there will be a written test followed by group discussions.............
if you are interested then you may mail your resume to :-
[email protected]

best of luck..................
28th May 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i'v 87% in 10th,77.9% in 12th, 50% in B.sc and 8.35 in MCA.am i eligible for IBM????????
15th June 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have 70% in 10 th,66% in 12 th,50 % in Graduation 65% in MCA , am i eligible for IBM??
16th June 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

i got 74.5% in 10th,58.8% in 12th,66% in bca and 60% in mca. am i eligible for any company.if yes then please name them
19th June 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I got 74% in 10,55% in 12,82%in BCA and now i am doing MCA.can i get job in good IT companies.
11th July 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 50%in 10th 50% in 12th and 71.28% in bca and 70.8% in mca . am i ligible for cap gimini and ibm plz mail me: [email protected]
12th July 2011, 03:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by afreen_jahan View Post
what is the academic criteria for M.C.A. student for Accenture ,IBM ,Capegemini company?
dear friend,

only for MCA student criteria:-

IBM,CAPGEMINI,ACCENTURE JOB CRITERIA:-

1) through out 60% and in your 10th, 10+2 th.
2) you have score atleast 60% in b-tech.
3) backlog are not allowed.
4) two year gape are allowed in career.

all the best
12th July 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 70% in 10th,66 % 12th,59.9% in bsc(it),now i am doing mca .recent c.p.i is of mca is 8.9
18th July 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of bhu mca first year. my aim to join microsoft i want to know the criteria ok microsoft
28th July 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

SIR I COMPLETED MY MCA WITH AN AGGREGATION OF 81.HOW I HAV TO KNOW ABOUT THE OFF CAMPUSES CONDUCTING AT DIFFERENT COLLEGES?WHAT IS THE APPROACH TO ENTER INTO AN MNC?
6th August 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 71% in 10t,50% in 12th, 51% in graduation and now i m continuing mca having cgpa 8.5 in current year ,am i ligible for cap gimini or any other company ,.if yes then please name them
6th August 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i have got b. SC.=59.43% high school =65% intermediate=60% and pursuing mca untill now i got 68% then i am able to give exam of Accenture, IBM, Capgemini company?
11th August 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i got 60% in 10th,47% in 12th,66% in bca and 75% in mca. am i eligible for any company.if yes then please name them
11th August 2011, 02:09 PM
babaibca01

i got 60% in 10th,47% in 12th,66% in bca and 75% in mca. am i eligible for any company.if yes then please name them
11th August 2011, 02:13 PM
babaibca01

sir i got 60% in 10t,47% in 12th, 66% in graduation and now i m continuing mca having cgpa 80 in current year ,am i ligible for cap gimini or any other company ,.if yes then please name them
7th September 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i got 10th 56%, inter 62%,bsc 57% and mca 71% which software companys eligible plz send mail to me sir [email protected]
12th September 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

sir,i got 59%,intermediate 54% and mca 64.14% plz tell me which compony is elligible to me
12th September 2011, 12:58 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
Your marks 65% and above score during MCA. You need appear for the entrance exam conducted by these firms. Basically they will test you in the aptitude area. In the interview conceptual knowledge,
Thanks
12th September 2011, 02:50 AM
himesh171089a13

If any candidate who is throughout 60% and no current backlogs then he can go for it............
12th September 2011, 03:56 PM
Tulasinagababu

To get good profit by doing good.So to full fill all these criteria the companies generally
recruit those students who have got through out their education level at least 60 %.If
you have 60% and you even do not have some special skill even then you will be able to
get placed but if you have got less marks and you even do not posses any skill so it will
be very hard for you to get good job in these companies.All companies required a
students who have got a good programming skill so then can built a good software
which they can sell and get good profit .Because of these reason companies always keep
12th September 2011, 05:58 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for any CMM level5 companies are as follows:
1. 60% in class10
2. 60% in class12
3. 60% in Graduation
Companies like IBM and Infosys even demand 70% and 65% respectively throughout your career.
All the best.
Thank you.
15th September 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 50.4%in 10th 56.76% in 12th and 63.28% in bca and 8.027(CGP) in mca . am i eligible for capgemini and ibm plz mail me:
16th September 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 58% in XIIth std and 75.5% in Xth std UG(B.Sc)64% and now i am pursuing mca with an cgpa of 79% am i eligible to be placed in Capgemini?
16th September 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam
my question is what is the academic criteria for MCA students for IBM,Capgemini company?
if i do not have the eligible then what will i do for job?
17th September 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 50% in 10th,78% in 12th and 85% in bca....for which companies i'll b eligibile plz specify the names of the companies for which i can opt......
23rd September 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam
i hav passed my tenth class with 54.4%marks..... 2 with 70.4% marks...graduation with 62.30% marks ...and pusuing mca with 76.80%marks.. I am eligilbe for ur company test or not...
25th September 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

My 10th std percentage is 52.33% & 12th std percentage is 62.50% and my B.C.A percentage is 60.71% so can i eligible for accenture or any mnc company????????? So plz reply
26th September 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
I have passed my 10th class with 61%marks..... 2 with 39%and 3with 59% mark now mca upto 3rd sem with 75% so i am eligibile for ur company test or not.............
7th October 2011, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

dear sir

i have 10th(64%), 2(61%) 3(42% and MCA(77%) with 1 year gap between 3 and MCA .
am i not able to sit for IBM ?
please respond soon
17th October 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i ve scored in 63% in 10th,51% in 12th,51% in graduation and 66% in mca. m i eligible 4 any of ACCENTURE,IBM?
17th October 2011, 09:21 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Hi dear,
All the good companies want that the students they hires should have some good
percentage in college level and he should have some special skill which will help company
to get good profit by doing good.So to full fill all these criteria the companies generally

So if you have 60% and you have got some technical knowledge then you fulfill
the eligibility criteria of all three companies..,
best of luck,
thank you
10th December 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Do you know the criteria for GE.
3rd January 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i ve 57% in 10th,53% in 12th ,56% in B.sc(chemistry,Hon's)with year gap,and appearing student in MCA(3 rd sem)with 66%.do i will get job in any IT company,plz send me company with their requirment.plz mail me
[email protected]
i will be highly obliged you for this kind act.
21st March 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i scored 48% in 10th,49% in 12th and 72% in B.sc in comp. application and i am doing mca.If i scored more than 70% in mca also.........which company can hire me....help and tell me the list of IT companies.thnks
23rd March 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, this amit from bang lore, sir i scored 48% in 10th,49% in 12 and 55% in B.A and doing testing course in banglore... which company can hire me... help me and tell me the list of IT companies. thanks.
15th August 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir

I have 82.2 in 10th ,57.8 in 12th,52 in B.Sc and 72 in MCA am i eligible i m really very worried ...please reply soon ....

thanx in advance.
15th July 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I have 79.4 in 10th ,53.8 in 12th,77 in Bca and 70 in MCA am i eligible i m really very worried ...please reply soon..................

thanx in advance.
26th August 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i got 10th 52.50%, inter 53.53.20%,bsc 56.05% and mca 67% which software companys eligible plz send mail to me sir [email protected]
22nd August 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m MCA 5 th sem student and my cgp is7.54 I have done bsc with69% 12the with58% and 10the with 79%..so sir I m eligibleeligible or not in assentcher IBM chpijimine
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?