2nd January 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?

hi,
when i was in first year , at the start of my academic year i had an accident. due to that reason , iwas not able to attend the collegeand exam . so joind the college in next academic year as a first year student once again. right now m in B.Tech fourth year. i would like to know m i applicable for accenture company? as my aggre is 72%. bt every 1 saying that due to my gap reason m not applicable for accenture, tcs, tech mahindra, amdocs and patani in our campus. plz let me know , what is actually academic gap? is really m not applicable for any company? plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best answer that I can give being a candidate having 2 year academic gap after completion of 12th Class?
  2. Is my case considered as academic gap? Does the time taken to complete arrears is taken as academic gap?
  3. Is M.Tech structural engineering course offered in VIT Chennai Campus?
  4. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  5. Am i eligible for recruitment in companies even after having 3 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. Can I attend the TCS interview after scoring 54% marks in 12th and 49% marks in BCA?
  7. Can I do MCA course after completing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  9. Whether 2 years gap in academics will create any issue if cleared HCL and IBM interviews?
  10. Campus placement after 62% marks and no academic gap?
  11. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys having more than 75% in every academia and having 3 years gap?
  12. Am I eligible for Software Jobs having an academic gap of 4 years between 12th class and B.Sc?
  13. How to prepare for companies like WIPRO, Satyam and Infosys?
  14. Chances of getting placements after 1 year drop?
  15. Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?
  16. Can I get a job in IT company even after having 2 year academic gap?
  17. Are M.E/M.Tech students offering campus placements in IT companies?
  18. List of MNC's accepting academic gap of more than 2 years?
2nd January 2015, 10:44 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?

Eligibility Criteria as specified by Accenture is,

• Candidate need to have minimum 65% from 10th to Graduation.
• Candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of recruitment.
• An extra year gap is allowed in between 12th to graduation, but with justified reason.

As, you have a year gap after completing 12th, you are eligible and you also have the percentage criteria.
3rd January 2015, 12:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?

Academic gap means for what duration of time you were not been involved in studies.

Yes, you are eligible for Accenture company.

Accenture is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture is,

Accenture= 60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.
27th August 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir iam failed in inter mediate but after 2 years I will passed now I am completing my b.tech with 64 .5% but I am eligible for which type companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?