8th May 2018, 12:06 AM
sharoze2003

What is the admission criteria for B.Sc Agriculture in Bapatla College for OBC candidates?

I have got 5750 rank in AP EAMCET 2018. Any possibilities of getting seat against OBC quota in Bapatla Engineering College(Autonomous), Kuntur?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to secure BSc(Agriculture) admission in Agriculture College, Bapatla?
  2. What is the donation for Agriculture BSc in Bapatla college
  3. What should be the minimum score in EAMCET to get a seat in Bapatla Agriculture College?
  4. How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in Bapatla Engineering College in B.Sc AG?
  5. Rank required to get in NEET to join B.Sc Agriculture in Bapatla College? -- [New]
  6. Is my EAMCET rank enough for B.Sc in Agriculture at Bapatla College?
  7. Can I get admission in Agriculture College, Bapatla with 5700 rank in AP-EAMCET and 952 marks in IPE?
  8. Cutoff rank required in KEAM to get BSc(Agriculture) admission in any Government college for an OBC candidate?
  9. How many AGBSC colleges are there in AP?
  10. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  12. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without ICAR score?
  14. Eligibility to study BSc(Agriculture) in Bhartiya College of Agriculture & Agricultural Engineering?
  15. Which are the colleges related to AGBSc in AP?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Sc agriculture on the basis of 40000 rank in EAMCET?
  17. Are there any category seats reserved in AGBSc?
  18. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?