13th August 2018, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Rank required to get in NEET to join B.Sc Agriculture in Bapatla College?

Sir/Madam, please tell me how much marks I need to get and how much rank I should get in NEET and EAMCET (2018-2020) to get seat in Bapatla college for B.Sc Agriculture for BC-D category members.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to secure BSc(Agriculture) admission in Agriculture College, Bapatla?
  2. What is the donation for Agriculture BSc in Bapatla college
  3. Is my EAMCET rank enough for B.Sc in Agriculture at Bapatla College?
  4. What should be the minimum score in EAMCET to get a seat in Bapatla Agriculture College?
  5. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Sc agriculture on the basis of 40000 rank in EAMCET?
  8. What is the admission criteria for B.Sc Agriculture in Bapatla College for OBC candidates?
  9. Can I get admission in Agriculture College, Bapatla with 5700 rank in AP-EAMCET and 952 marks in IPE?
  10. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  11. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
  12. How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in Bapatla Engineering College in B.Sc AG?
  13. What is the cut off rank for admission in B.Sc AG from Bapatla college, Naira college and Rajahmundry college for BC-D category?
  14. How many AGBSC colleges are there in AP?
  15. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to get BSc(Agriculture) seat in any Government college?
  16. Cutoff rank required in AP-EAMCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed Government college?
  17. Cutoff rank required in KCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed college?
  18. How should I join AGBSC college in Bapatla after completing my inter? Is EAMCET necessary to join in that college?
14th August 2018, 10:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rank required to get in NEET to join B.Sc Agriculture in Bapatla College?

B.Sc. Agriculture or Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. Candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you should score your rank below 10000 in NEET to join B.Sc Agriculture in Bapatla College.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Bapatla College Rd, S.N.P. Agraharam, Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh 522101
Phone: 086432 24144
10th October 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rank required to get in NEET to join B.Sc Agriculture in Bapatla College?

I got 5,172 rank EAMCET 2020
I belong to sc
Can I get b.sc agriculture in acharya Nagarjuna University???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?