16th April 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria followed to apply for B.Pharma course in Delhi University?

What is the admission criteria followed to apply for B.Pharma course in Delhi University? Can you please give me the step by step process which I need to follow? I want to get the admission soon but am not sure on what steps to be followed. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria followed to apply for B.Pharma course in Delhi University? -- [New]
  2. Is B.Pharma possible for PCM student? Admission criteria and colleges?
  3. When is the last date to apply for B.Sc course? List of best colleges to apply for B.Sc course?
  4. Which course is better between B.Tech and B.Arch?
  5. Can I get admission in Delhi University with 75% in 12th Open Schooling?
  6. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  7. Can I complete my Graduation course after 5-6 years of gap?
  8. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply and get admission in Delhi Government school?
  10. Chances of getting a job abroad after doing B.Pharma in India?
  11. Can I apply for BCA at Delhi University having only 50 marks in Mathematics?
  12. Am I eligible for eco honors after clearing 12th with 82.75%
  13. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  14. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. From where can I get the mass communication form of Delhi University and IP university? Criteria for admission in Delhi University and IP university?
  17. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
15th July 2017, 09:27 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission criteria followed to apply for B.Pharma course in Delhi University?

To get the admission in B.Pharma course in Delhi university candidates have to appear and qualify in admission entrance test conducted by university.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper with minimum 60% and 5% relaxation for reserved candidates.

The online application process for admission in current academic session is over. So, you are not eligible to get admission now.

To get more detail visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th July 2017, 05:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission criteria followed to apply for B.Pharma course in Delhi University?

Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate Pharmacy course. The duration of this course is four years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in Physics, Chemistry and Biology is 60%.

For application process you have to visit at the official website of university. For getting admission into B.Pharmacy course you have to appear in entrance examination which is conduct by the university. The important dates for application process are given below.

=> Availability of admission form and registration
31st May 2017

=> Last date of submitting the admission form
last week of June 2017

=> Date of entrance test
Mid of July 2017.

If you have qualified in entrance examination then you have to participate in the counseling process and after counseling result you are eligible to get admission in B.Pharmacy course.
15th July 2017, 09:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in B.Pharma course in Delhi university candidate have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by DU.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper and have scored minimum 60% relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Relaxation of 5% for reserved category candidates.

The last date of filling application form for examination is over. So, you have to wait for next session to appear in examination. For detail information visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?